Sept 9th- Oct 28th
6:00pm-7:00pm, 6-8 yr olds
7:15pm-8:15pm, 9-12 yr olds
Wesley Chapel District Park Gym
Have your child participate in drop in sessions. Pay when you come.
30 minute skills development, 30 minute scrimmage
Players may be seperated by skill level and age to challenge all skill levels.
Sign Up on the link below
Click on activities at Wesley Chapel District Park
Procedures for entering
- No hugging, chest bumps, close team huddles on or off the court and lastly, no sitting/standing
close together on or off the court. We must practice social distancing of 6 ft as much as
- We have covid safety protocols in place for the athletes as well regarding how the facility is
- All participants must bring their own water bottles, as the drinking fountains will be shut off.
- All rails, door handles and any other surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day to protect your
players. Soccer balls will also be wiped down after practice has concluded
-There will be sanitizing stations set up outside the bathrooms for players to use.
20-30 seconds of hand washing with soap and water during scheduled breaks.
-Please use every other sink and every other bathroom stall
to keep social distancing in place.
-Your child’s safety is the #1 concern for us.
Covid- 19 Questionnaire
Should any of the below questions come up with a “YES” answer, please do not bring your child to Futsal or they will be sent home.
1. Do you currently have a cough, fever of 100.4 or above, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or
any other flu-like symptoms?
2. Have you had any international travel, cruise ship, or domestic travel the last 14 days?
3. Have you come in contact with someone known or suspected to have COVID-19 in the last 14
4. Have you tested positive for COVID-19? If YES, when?