2022 Summer Camps- TBA
At this camp your child has the opportunity to learn from a Coach with 10+ years of experience. During the day players will learn technical skill, game tactics, and game scenarios. Players are taught with structure and in a competetive atmosphere. Our desire is to develop players so they have the desire to be their best and enjoy the game. Below is a time line of what will happen at camp.
Camp Itinerary for 9am-12pm Camps
* Full Day Camps operate differently
8:45am-9am Player's Arrive
9:15am-10am Technical Soccer, Improve skill with the soccer ball
10am-10:45am Tactical Soccer, teaching positioning and where to be on the field
10:45am-11:45am Game Scenarios, Split players into teams according to age and skill level and play scrimmage games to apply technical and tactical techniques learned
11:45am-11:55am Cool down and stretch
11:55am-12pm Parent Pick up
What to bring: Filled Water Bottle, soccer ball (if you have), cleats, shinguards, sunscreen, towel, etc.
Covid- 19 Questionnaire
Should any of the below questions come up with a “YES” answer, please do not bring your child to soccer or they will be sent home.
1. Do you currently have a cough, fever of 100.4 or above, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or
any other flu-like symptoms?
2. Have you had any international travel, cruise ship, or domestic travel the last 14 days?
3. Have you come in contact with someone known or suspected to have COVID-19 in the last 14
4. Have you tested positive for COVID-19? If YES, when?